Thursday 9 February 2012

V I D E O I N S P I R A T I O N

I have been looking at a range of artistic/fashion videos. The use of shapes, materials, textures, lighting and emotion in the videos are both innovative and exciting whilst also appear to play upon the idea of futurism. All of the videos look at the idea of movement. This is something I would like to portray as a strong concept within my imagery with particular focus upon movement into the future and time. At this stage I am not sure how I can do so as I am producing a range of images not a video. But this is something I will look further into and accessing these videos have provided more inspiration to continue with this idea. 



As well as looking at creative videos I have been researching thoroughly the idea of futurism and the way the body can be interpreted into this. I have caught up with my research but I am feeling slightly lost with what I will be creating. At this point I feel I have actually lost my way slightly. Some more researching of ideas and a tutorial this week should help me get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment