Sunday 11 March 2012

C H A N G E S MA D E

I have had to overcome a problem with my previous moodboard for tomorrows photoshoot. After showing Chris the moodboard I realised my makeup didn't really show anything new or futuristic, this was especially apparent when using a smokey eye. As well as picking up on the makeup, Chris also said the image I used was rather weak and as an image did work well. I have decided to use the previous moodboard as a guideline to remind me areas I should avoid with the project. I have made a few changes to my makeup and will be utilising white to a greater degree. This will create a mysterious frosty look, that also looks both beautiful and intriguing. I want to keep the makeup and hair simple and clean throughout, keeping the focus on the adorned face or body. This will also help keep a consistency throughout all the images ensuring the project flows as a whole.



I have found some inspiring images that create beautiful looks using white/metallic makeup.




Images taken from  http://models.com/feed/?p=6019 and http://billykidd.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/linn-arvidsson-dna.html

No comments:

Post a Comment