Sunday 18 March 2012

M O O D B O A R D

My next two shoots will primarily focus upon the body and adorning the shapes, as well as the way we look at the body. I will be creating these two shoots within one allocated studio time. 

My first shoot will specifically focus upon the spine. I will be looking at the shape of the spine and how this could both evolve and adapt.  I want to create this look with a soft material, a contrasting one rather than that usually associated with the spine. To achieve this specific design I will use shoulder pads.

The second shoot will study the legs and their use in a futuristic world. The common use and look of tights will adapted to achieve this futuristic design. To achieve this I will be using magazine images and nail varnish remover to transfer specific images onto the legs of the model.


No comments:

Post a Comment