Wednesday 14 March 2012

S E C O N D S H O O T

My shoot today went as well as I had hoped. I was able to fit in three different shoots within the allocated time, however my third shoot proved rather disappointing in reflection. Below I have attached my chosen two images intended for the final book. I love the way the top image almost looks like a piece of modern architecture upon the models head. It is the smooth textures I feel that have helped create this specific look. The second image creates a half-skin, half-plastic texture, a representative of ever developing and emerging technology.


















Photography, MUA and concept: Lauren Banner


Assistant:
Allie Meek






I have attached a few images from the shoot I didn't feel were successful enough to be included in the final book. However I do feel it important to document this in order to improve upon in the future.





In the first image I wound wire around the face and I don't feel this was tight enough to create the desired effect. I do plan to re-shoot this image as I like the concept and its intended effect, despite it not being achieved successfully on this occasion.  However I do like the second image but again the lines made by the wire are strong nor clear enough to justify its inclusion in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment