Wednesday 4 April 2012

L I G H T S A N D F O I L

I have been concentrating on moodboards for my shoots today. So far my moodboards have helped me greatly when creating a specific look. Please see below the two moodboards developed for a further two shoots that will be taking place the end of this week. I have set myself quite a challenge completing the next 5 shoots this week, and the moodboard designs are an imperative aspect in ensuring that my focus is maintained throughout.

For the first shoot I will be using LED lights to express the emotion and feeling. Worn on the skin these lights will capture this emotion through the movement of the model. For my second shoot I shall be using crumpled and well textured tin foil whilst utilising the face to emphasise identity and the idea of the mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment