Sunday 18 March 2012

S H O O T P R O G R E S S

I have included two moodboards to help with the next two shoots taking place this week. The focus of my first shoot is the idea of growth taking over the face and body. To create this I will be using foam clay that I had previously experimented with in black, however for this particular shoot I have chosen to  use white as in my previous shoots I have kept the continuity of white I feel this will tie in well.


 The focus of my second shoot is the melting away of flesh and skin. Using a flesh coloured acrylic paint I will be dripping this down the neck with the face not visible to create the idea of the flesh melting away. I want to create the effect of wax as using real wax is not possible for health and safety reasons. My main concern with this shoot lies in regard to the creation of a layered effect with wet paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment