Friday 13 April 2012

T E S T P R I N T

I am at the stage where I am putting my test print together. The reason I am getting a small test print done is to check colour, tone, quality of image and layout. I have been putting my test print together and found it hard getting a real feel for what the book will look like printed. Something I am slightly concerned about is the quality my images will print, the reason for this is Blurb.com only accept Jpeg files and so I need to make sure they don't look at all pixelated.



Here is a screen shot of my book so far ready for test print, I like the white space around the images as you instantly are drawn to the image keeping everything simple yet effective. I am still working on the text that will go with each image so I am just going to place a short piece of text on a few images so that I am able to get an idea of layout and size of text. 


No comments:

Post a Comment