Friday 13 April 2012

I M A G E S E L E C T I O N

I have completed all my shoots including any re-shooting I needed to do and am now at the stage of choosing my final images to be used in my book. I have created roughly 13 different adorned shoots, however I feel 12 of them are strong and of good quality but 1 of them aren't as strong and don't fit the idea of adorning the body. Please see below for a few images of a shoot I will not be including in my final outcome as it isn't a strong concept and I don't want to compromised on the quality of my book overall.



The idea behind these images was to create the look of an extended hand, this is why I have blended the nails in the the skin, I don't feel this has worked and I don't feel it shows this. I am glad I experimented with this idea as without trying I wouldn't have know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment