Friday 13 April 2012

F R O N T C O V E R T R I A L S

Its about time I start putting together my book as it won't be long before my images are completed and I will be ready to print. I have chosen the title 'Adornment' keeping its theme clear, concise, and enticing. Its it is also intended that the title does not reveal too much as I want the reader to be intriged and create a desire to look further into my project. 






These are some initial ideas and experiments I have created using my images and a simple text called Eurostile. I like the simplicity of the text and have used the same size throughout all experiments, I think this size is eye catching and legible but without overpowering the image, the colour also compliments the ice blue tones, one of the images needed a deeper coloured text to stand out from the image, I don't feel this will work well on any other trials however does compliment that one. I particularly like the contrast in the second image with the textured foil, I feel this highly textured image contrasts against the smooth background and clean text, I like how this works and the image is enticing and creates intrigue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment